Wednesday 14 December 2011

Not Lost My Head.. Thank Goodness Cause That's Where I keep my Haircut!

Pronto Mama - Ah the youngsters with their haircuts and their... eh trousers!?

Last night Pronto Mama launched their amazing first single, Not Lost my Head, in Glasgow's Stereo Cafe. They stormed through their set in a flurry of flying spectacles and made the crowd forget about the rain and wind outside. With songs that are sometimes witty, sometimes poignant but always brilliant I'm now looking forward to the album launch! 

But.... let me tell you if there is one thing I like more than Pronto Mama's music it's their haircuts! Not since Sophie Habibis from X Factor's fringe have I seen haircuts with such personality and star quality! My own fringe, which is currently trying to strike out on it's own and launch a career in stand up comedy, took a shine to the four haircuts of Pronto Mama and is hoping to interview them soon! Check back in the coming weeks to see if we can make the dreams of my fringe a reality! 

To download the single Not Lost My Head click on: 


and to find out more about Pronto Mama click on:


I insist you check them out soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment