Thursday 27 March 2014

He said she said - No. 1 in series....

He Said, She Said...

What do newlyweds in the UK talk about I hear you say?! Yes I did hear you say that. You may think that you did not say that or indeed even think it... but you did and I heard you. So here you are - a glimpse into the conversations of a newlywed couple, who I can confirm are based in the UK area...

He said: Is it weird if I take a yoghurt into work in my pocket if I'm not taking my bag?

She said: A bit aye. A bit weird to carry a bag about with nothing in it but a yoghurt though.

He said: I know. Which is less weird?

She said: Hmmm!?

Well there we have it folks! Quite the dillema I think you'll agree... and in a worldwide exclusive I can confirm that he did carry the yoghurt to work in his pocket.



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment