Thursday 27 October 2011

Brian Pippin Investigates...

Brian Pippin
Let me introduce you to Brian Pippin. Brian is a young man who runs his own business - Brian Pippin Private Investigator. Brian has cracked 3 out of 3 cases to date, giving him a solve rate of 100%. Brian puts this down to his logical thinking, ability to solve a puzzle quickly and of course because Brian Pippin Private Investigator is.... The Master of Disguise! Brian is a man of a thousand faces and has the ability to blend into his surroundings like a human chameleon. Have a look at the pictures below and see if you can spot Brian. You probably won't because Brian Pippin P.I. is... The Master of Disguise!




Where's Brian?

Can you spot him?




If you have a case you would like Brian Pippin P.I. (Master of Disguise) to crack please give him a ring on 555 - 01345. No case too tough no mystery too mysterious!


2 comments:

  1. I think that Brian Pippin P.I. Master of disguise should be a regular comic stip on your blog. His first cas can be to investigate which of my neighbours keeps putting their rubbish into my wheelie-bin! I got a letter from the council the ther day saying that my bin was over-filldand that I would get a fine if I did it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll speak to Brian about taking on the case. I'm sure he'll be keen to get to the bottom of this wheelie bin related riddle. If there's one thing Brian Pippin P.I The Master of disguise hates its injustice in the world of refuse collection! Brian smells a rat here, there is definately something fishy going on! Look out for Brian Pippin P.I. staking out your bin. You probably won't spot him because Brian Pippin P.I is... The Master of Disguise!

    ReplyDelete