Saturday 29 October 2011

Tales From The Biscuit Tin... (No. 1 in series)




A cautionary tale from the biscuit tin today... On April 1st 2011  I selected a digestive biscuit from the tin. "A dull 
biscuit" I thought "No danger of the moreish-ness attached to the bourbon or the hobnob. Yes I am safe with a digestive" A few seconds later I had a crumb in my eye, as you can imagine a very painful experience indeed! Who could have predicted the dangers of the digestive? What is their plan exactly?! To impair my vision so I can't find the biscuit tin... That won't stop me. Nothing will stop me eating biscuits till there's no biscuits left!! Heed my warning....


Beware of the Digestive!!!

1 comment:

  1. You should use your biscuit crumbs to feed the birds, thus removing their ammunition against you! Remember shaking the crumbs out of Granny's biscuit barrel on to the grass for the birds? Half the birds in Innellan were adicted to Fig Rolls!

    ReplyDelete