Thursday 12 January 2012

Tales From the Biscuit Tin - No. 2 in Series....


My ex-friend Bourbon biscuit.

A sad tale from the Biscuit tin this week... meet Bourbon biscuit, who used to be a good friend of mine. Oh we've had some good times over the years! But since the start of January I have had to face the fact that I can no longer be friends with Bourbon. He is a bad influence on me. I now have a new group of friends like apple, banana and carrot sticks. They're not as much fun or as sweet as Bourbon but they're good for me.

Oh Bourbon you used to be the one
Me and you we used to have such fun
But my arch enemy the dentist
said we'd have to end our friendship
Every time I pass the biscuit tin
I wonder bourbon if you're in
and if you are I can not crack.
On you I have to turn my back.
But as I go to the fruit bowl I can't disguise
The tears that fall down from my eyes
But my heart I can not risk it
Oh how I miss you Bourbon biscuit!

1 comment: