Sunday 12 February 2012

The Greatest Glove Songs...

My Endless Glove
Why not treat the other half of your pair to The Greatest Glove Songs album this Valentines day. Featuring hits such as... 

My Endless Glove...
My glove, there's only you in my drawer, 
I can't fit in any more. 
My first glove, knitted by hands for hands, 
as snug as once was planned. 
And I, I want to share, my glove with you, 
No other glove will do. 
And my arm it tells me how warm it is. 
Oh yes, you will always be, my endless glove.

Two hands, two hands but just one glove. 
it can keep the whole world snug. 
Forever, I'll wear you up my arms, 
I can't resist your charm. 
My glove, I'll be a fool, for your wool I'm sure, 
You know I don't mind. 
Cause you, you mean the world to me. 
Oh, I know I've found in you, my endless glove.

And glove, I'll be that fool for your wool, I'm sure. 
You know I don't mind. 
And yes, you'll be the only glove. 
Cause no one can deny, 
This glove I have its fine. 
I'll give it all to you...

My glove, my glove, my endless glove.

The Greatest Glove Songs album hits the shops on February 14th just in time for Valentines day... That's handy!


No comments:

Post a Comment