Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pippin Cracked Cocozza...


Cocozza pictured outside Funky Buddha nightclub prior to him being booted off of X Factor by a furious Barlow.
If you look very closely you may be able to spot Brian Pippin P.I. in the background of the shot tailing Cocozza.

If you have been wondering why we haven't seen much of Brian Pippin P.I. recently then this picture may shed some light on his whereabouts. It has emerged that a certain Mr G. Barlow had hired the services of Brian Pippin P.I. to tail suspect Cocozza during a week long bender prior to his shock departure of the X Factor a few weeks ago!

It won't surprise you to hear that Brian Pippin P.I. cracked the Cocozza case wide open, maintaining his his 100% solve rate. This is because Brian Pippin P.I. is The Master of Disguise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment