Wednesday 16 November 2011

A Political Party!

Cole salutes the nation.

Cheryl Cole is back and may be taking the charts by storm next week in a bold and surprising new musical move with her self penned single "I blame the Tories." 


Cole has taken a turn for the political with this track in which she dissects the current economic situation putting the blame firmly at the door of the coalition government, especially as the title suggests the conservative element, all to the tune of Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. Cole stated "People think I have been trying and failing to crack the U.S. market but that is not the case. Britain is my only concern at the moment and in my eyes it's falling apart. How better to voice my opinions on broken Britain than through my music. Gaga has given me her blessing to use the Paparazzi music for the cause as its instantly recognisable and ensures it will be a smash hit and a vehicle for raising the nations political awareness!" 


Cole has been holed up in the studio listening to Rage Against the Machine, The Clash and Dead Kennedys for inspiration and has come up with what she thinks will be the definitive political anthem for this year and next. Will I Am, who has been in the studio with the former nations sweetheart producing the track, exclaimed "Oh oh oh yes. Cheryl gives those conservatories what for!" A sneak preview of "I blame the tories" has been leaked and can be viewed on You Tube and a sample of the lyrics to  Cole's new single are below. 



I blame the Tories (to the tune of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga.)

In the U.K.
in Britain today
Our go-government
is a ruddy affront
the coalition put us is in a bad position

its a double dip 
recession blip
The unemployment
theres no enjoyment
Where is ruddy Clegg? I will kick him in the leg.

But you know that Britain I...

I love Gordon Brown I'd have followed him around to glory
I blame the.. I blame the tories
I remember Thatchers mess now read in the press the same story
I blame the.. I blame the tories

Its all gone downhill. The coalition is a bitter pill
But its Cameron more than Clegg to blame thats what I said. They're sorry.
I blame the.. I blame the tories

No comments:

Post a Comment