Thursday 10 November 2011

TOWIE questions...


Yours truly puzzled and befuddled

Having just watched last night's episode of The Only Way is Essex on ITV player questions are buzzing about my head like bees in a biscuit barrel. If you have answers to any or all of my TOWIE based questions please comment below as I am genuinely puzzled. Here are my TOWIE questions:

Q1. Did Mark Wright whisper to James Arg Argent when he was hugging him You will reach the stars?

       and if so...

Q2. Is this acceptable for one man to whisper to another in the UK today?

Q3. Does Joey Essex honestly wear those weird 70's/80's shiny sports shorts in real life or are they an "in joke" on set?

Q4. In light of the scene in last night's episode where Joey Essex and James Arg Argent attempted to (and I don't like saying this but there is no nice way to put it.) light their own and each others farts, is ITV carrying out some kind of test for the government to gauge the lethargy of the country following the riots in England a few months ago? Or some kind of psychological experiment to see if people will watch literally anything on T.V.?

Q5. Is the lighting of farts a true thing that men/boys do??

       and if so...

Q6. Why???

If you can shed any light on the questions above please let me know otherwise I will have to get Brian Pippin P.I. ... Master of Disguise to take a trip to Essex to get to the bottom (pun intended) of this. If truth be told I can't really afford to pay for Brian's outlandish expense claims so if you have the answers you would be doing me a big favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment